Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I might be crazy....











Okay so on top of digital scrapbooking and making bows for Chloe, I have decided to teach myself how to sew. Now, I don't have a sewing machine yet, so I tried sewing by hand for the first time ever! I found this really cool fabric paper that you can print from your computer printer. I designed my own fabric and then printed it out....so cool. It even feels like real fabric. So, after I printed out my fabric, I then cut out my designs and put heatnbond ultrahold on the back of the fabric. I then put the fabric onto the onesie and then did some hand sewing around the design. Just remember that this is my first time EVER to sew and I think I did a pretty good job. I have already washed the onesies and they actually held together. Some things might be uneven, however, I think that is what makes the shirts cute. Spenser loves them!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you! Bows and now sewing. Impressive! And oh my goodness - Spenser seriously gets more adorable with each picture I see! Looking forward to meeting that baby!

    ReplyDelete