Monday, December 21, 2009

My little ballerina

This past weekend, Chloe's dance studio held a mini recital at the studio. This was a very laid back and fun little recital for all of the kids to get comfortable performing in front of an audience. In May, there will be a big recital held in a big auditorium with costumes and big performances! (so look for that in the future!) Anyway, they had three performances that the children could participate in over the weekend. We were out of town most of the weekend celebrating Christmas with my family. So, we came back to Houston so she could perform on Sunday. No one else in her class could come to the Sunday performance, so Chloe danced ALL by herself. I thought that she would cry and not want to dance by herself, but she proved me wrong. The audience began clapping for her before she even started dancing. She had the biggest smile on her face the entire time and remembered all of the moves. She did a tap dance to a Christmas song and being the proud mommy that I am, I spent more time watching and clapping, then I did taking pictures. So, here are the few pics that I was able to take....



1 comment:

  1. That is really funny that she had the stage to herself. Way to go, Chloe!

    ReplyDelete