Monday, March 22, 2010

Washington on the Brazos

Over spring break, we went to College Station to spend some time with my parents and my sister and her family. On Wednesday, we decided to take the kids to Washington on the Brazos, which is considered the birth place of Texas, and have a picnic lunch there. They had a museum there with a room for kids that had all kinds of hands on activities. They also had a living farm where the kids got to play with old timey toys, hand wash clothes (really just scraps of fabric) like they use to way back in the early times, and feed chickens. We also bought Chloe a bonnet, which she wore ALL day and it was so cute! I, of course, forgot my camera and relied on my mom to take some pics of the kids.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! We are missing the whole fam being together, even if it is mayhem with 6 (soon to be 7) little ones! Hopefully we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete