Saturday, June 13, 2009

My five month old....

My dear little Spenser is five months old and I just can't get enough of him. He is growing oh so fast and is loving life! When Joul and I decided to have more children, I was a little apprehensive about how I was going to love another child as much as I love our beautiful princess Chloe. However, the minute they placed Spenser on my chest, I just knew it was love at first sight.
Spenser is rolling over every chance he gets and he is finally enjoying his swing. He is not so sure about baby cereal and he has tried some veggies, however, I think he is just putting on a show for me. He still loves to watch his older sister do just about anything and will laugh at her every chance he gets. The bond between these siblings is indestructible at this point and they are joined forever! He still loves to be rocked by his mommy and loves walks in the stroller. He still prefers nursing...wait, let me correct that, he will only nurse and just thinks a bottle is a really fun toy. He absolutely loves to suck on a wet washcloth while taking a bath and he loves to touch everything!

My little Spenser Tyndale is such a joy to be around and his smile will simply melt your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment