Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Seriously the funniest thing I have ever seen....

Sunday night was Chloe's mother's day out performance with her class. Now, Chloe has always been quite the performer. When she was not quite able to walk yet, she would sit on her bottom and move her body to music and the more people laughed, the more she would move. She loves to play dress up and have us take pictures and videos of her. Oh and whenever she learns a new song, everyone, and I mean everyone gets to hear her sing. She loves to be the center of attention and I love watching her. So, on Sunday night I expected her to stand next to her fellow classmates and sing along with her friends and teachers. Well, Chloe decided that she did not need stand right next to everyone, but a few feet away so that she could stand out and see her mom and dad. She also was not afraid to yell the songs...that is right...my child was one of those children....the one child that is louder than everyone else (and knows it by the way). She belted out those songs as if she was singing in front of a crowd of 10,000 people who all paid to come hear her beautiful voice. Joul and I were laughing so hard that we found it very difficult to take pictures and video our precious Chloe. I am just so proud of my beautiful Chloe Elizabeth!


Chloe before we went to the performance

Chloe and Mommy before the performance

Chloe fixing her hair before the singing began....

1 comment:

  1. I can tell from the pictures that she is totally singing her little heart out. What a fun personality.

    ReplyDelete